I agree, I had some 'bangers and mash' at a number of pubs in greater London
that were excellent.  I do miss that.  Scottish food is good too.  But the
Breakfasts in the Bed and Breakfasts were really impressive.

-----Original Message-----
From: Butcher Sharon L Contr AEDC/ACS
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 11:34 AM
To: 'Wick, Charles Harrison'
Subject: RE: Lutefisk vs Haggis

I beg to differ on Bloke food. I found a good deal of it dreadful when I
first got there. But today, I would kill for a real banger from Tesco...I
can't stand American sausages anymore. A banger and orange squash...food for
the gods.  The haggis I had was at a Bobbie Burns night...not bad, either.
Brought in the dining area on large tray, all the fanfare. Umm...

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Ste C212