And, of course, there is durian- the fruit grown in southeast Asia that
has many followers- and detractors.  Those who love it claim its taste is
heavenly, and call it the king of fruit.  Those who dislike it can't
stand the smell, and it is banned on airlines and other forms of public
transportation as well as in hotels.  One web page described it as
"eating custard in a sewer."[http://www.ghouse.com/daniel/durian/]

Nina S-R

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES