Christine:

This list won't allow one to insert a graphic, so I tried to send you a R_K diagram direct to [log in to unmask], but my server seemed not to be able to recognize the address.  If you want to email me direct at

I'll try again.

Michael Kischner

From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christine Gray
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: diagramming question

Would someone tell me what to do with “look” in a RK diagram.  And what about “foolish”?

The sentence: “He made me look foolish.”

Thank you,

Christine in Baltimore

Visit ATEG's web site at http://ateg.org/ To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list"