Amy,

I just got final word that we will not be able to attend the conference.  There is a huge budget finght that has not been resolved.  We at DLI like to be reliable participants in relevant conferences and are somewhat embarassed by this, but as you know these things have a life of their outside of our professional interests and face.

Phil Bralich

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Benjamin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jul 5, 2006 7:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ATEG officers

Hi All,
 At our upcoming conference, we will need to elect two new officers. Much thanks to Dave Sawyer, who has served us faithfully as treasurer for many years. Dave has graciously offered to complete the books for this year's conference, and then we'll be passing the torch. Any volunteers for this very important job?

Much thanks also to Kathryn Rogers, who has served as vice pres. for the last two years. Congratulations to Kathryn and her husband Michael on the birth of their beautiful son Benjamin, who entered the world on July 3, just two days ago! Hope he enjoyed the fireworks!

So if you are interested in serving the organization in either of these capacities, please let me know prior to the conference, July 14-15.

If you would like to respond off-list to this request, please use the following address: [log in to unmask]

Best,
Amy Benjamin
President, ATEG