________________________________

From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of dabro
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 7:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Conjunctive Adverbs

Geoffrey:

That's an excellent response. Whatever you call them, and I think most
students can handle "transition words" more easily than "conjunctive
adverbs," they should be included in the Scope of teaching grammar.
Where should they be Sequenced?

David Brown
EFL/ESL teacher
Long Beach,