From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">John Crow
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:03 AM
Subject: Applied Linguistics Text

I have just been assigned (much to my delight) to teach the senior level Applied Linguistics course for the Dept. of Education.  This is a required course for most Ed majors on our campus.  Groups like Phys Ed majors are excluded, but the majority of the students will certainly NOT be prospective English teachers--they will be a very small minority.

What textbook(s) would best be suited for this particular audience?  Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
John