It's interesting that the dialects are concerned over expressing the plural "you" but not standard English.

Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now! To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list"