From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Christine Reintjes
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Reasons for teaching PVs in the ESL context.

Ron,

Are there any other languages besides English that have phrasal verbs? Is it possible that French has one or a few? I'm trying to think of one, but I'm realizing they are all prepositional verbs.

--

Christine Reintjes Martin

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last. Get it now! To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list"