I thought that Martha did that - the problem as I understand it is not the quality of the refutation, it's the willingness of people to listen to it.

Geoff Layton

It’s long past time for someone to write a thorough critique and refutation of Hartwell’s article.

Tim

Timothy D. Hadley

Assistant Professor of Professional Writing

English Department

Missouri State University

Springfield, MO 65897

office 417.836.5332, fax 417.836.4226