Craig - One of the greatest essays ever!  Every time I read it, I get chills - the last line is, quite literarally, a killer.  Thanks for pointing out how grammar makes this piece work.

Geoff

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more. To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list"