Herb

From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geoffrey Layton
Sent: 2008-02-19 20:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Herb & some examples of The Audacity of Barack Obama

And let the congregation say, "Amen!"

Geoff

> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:41:10 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Herb & some examples of The Audacity of Barack Obama
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Herb,
>
> Your contributions to this list are invaluable, and I have learned
much from them. I am impressed also by your patience, which seems to be
infinite, in responding again and again to someone whose minds is closed
to explanation, however well informed and clearly presented. I believe
this thread can go on forever and will do so until you decide to just
let it go. I urge you to take comfort from the fact that many of us have
profited from your posts on the subject, to resign yourself to the fact
that the person you are trying to reach simply cannot be reached, and to
allow his provocations to go unanswered.

> I hope we will continue to benefit from many more Herb Stahlke
posts--just not in continuation of this thread.

> Dick Veit

interface at:
> http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html
> and select "Join or leave the list"

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with
star power. Play now!
<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_
jan>

interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select