Dear ATEG colleagues,

I have written privately to Marshall Myers explaining to him that the
reason I didn't respond to his recent phone messages is because there
has been some kind of glitch in our campus phone system, and evidently
some messages did not come through as they should have. We received an
email just yesterday informing us that our system was being worked on
and repaired. I traced back through channels and discovered that only
one of Marshall's messages-not three-had even come through our system,
but I did not get it. Hopefully that has been fixed now and will not be
a problem in the future.

It would be a good idea, however, to always try alternate methods of
reaching me if one method does not work. My Missouri State University
email address is given below, as is my office phone number. It is better
to contact me by email since I have more constant access to it than to
my office phone. Also, please do not use my old Texas Tech email
address, which is still showing on one of our website pages (I have
asked our webmaster to check into updating it). Please use my Missouri
State email address, which is listed below.

Thanks,

Tim

Timothy D. Hadley, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Professional Writing

English Department

Missouri State University

Springfield, MO 65897

office 417.836.5332, fax 417.836.4226