CCBC

From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brad Johnston
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 3:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pronunciation of "been"

You let a native Frenchman teach you linguistics?  (in English, I
presume)

Wow!

Isn't that like taking tennis lessons from a golf pro?

"Spruiell, William C" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

one of my undergraduate linguistics professors, who happened to be a
native speaker of French ...

________________________________

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearc
h/category.php?category=shopping>  To join or leave this LISTSERV list,
please visit the list's web interface at:
http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave
the list"

Spam
<https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=34894102&m=2cda9859c337&c=s>