There might be new contributors who dominate, but I would be one who rarely posts. Reading these posts only shows me how very much I do not know!

Carole Hurlbut
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: STAHLKE, HERBERT F
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:01 AM
  Subject: Re: Herb & some examples of The Audacity of Barack Obama

  While I'm grateful for the kind words, I suspect the patience referred to is less an inherent grace than a conscious response to the patience I've been shown on more than one occasion.  We do occasionally get a new contributor who seems to dominate conversation for a while with a particular hobby horse, and it may well be time for this discussion with Brad to continue off-list.

  Herb