Or not reach a conclusion, a la Moebius.

diane skinner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It means convoluted or twisted logic that travels in a crazy path to
reach a conclusion.

It is also the title of a Steely Dan album!

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list"