________________________________

From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brad Johnston
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A punctuation challenge

No points for three-in-a-row but you certainly get the
Snicker/Snort/Chuckle Award.

Very clever.

Had I had a had on, I would take it off for you.

.brad.15apr08.

"Paul T. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Brad,

I'd prefer that you'd been willing to take your had off.

Paul

  between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99   To join or leave this LISTSERV
list, please visit the list's web interface at:
http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave
the list"