- Bill Spruiell

From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Kischner
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: from John Curran. attachment of diagrams?

John,

I just tried sending this listserv an email into which I had
successfully pasted a simple Reed-Kellogg diagram I'd created in Word.
A message came back saying my message had been rejected because the ATEG
server does not accept images, period.

Michael Kischner

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 8:20 PM, John Curran <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

I spent a couple of hours this morning drawing Kellogg Reed and Systemic
Functional Linguistics diagrams. I had discovered a software program,
SenDraw, made available by University of Central Florida.

Unfortunately the resulting scan was rejected by the ATEG server. Does
anybody know how I can copy such a scan to an email for the ATEG forum?

          John

interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select

interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select