  From: John Crow
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 11:03 AM
  Subject: 2009 ATEG Conference

  Hi All,

  I am making the following announcement because, ironically enough, Amy is unable to post to the listserv.

  The annual ATEG Conference is up and ready for presenter proposals and conference registration.  The theme for this year (July 9 and 10, at the College Park campus of the University of Maryland) is YES WE CAN! (TEACH GRAMMAR!)  The programs are always very interesting and the participants are extraordinarily collegial, so plan to attend if you possibly can.

  For more information, visit ATEG.org or, more specifically, go to the following link:

  http://ateg.org/conferences/c20.php

  Hope to see you there!

  John