Thank you for your input, DD. If filtering works in Eudora, I suspect it
will work in most mail programs. I've never tried to filter an address that
is sent through a list server on behalf of an individual, but it sounds like
it's no problem.

I'm not a fan of heavy moderation on discussion listservs, but it just seems
so susceptible to falling apart in a "no rules" environment. I ask about
ATEG's management of the listserv mostly out of curiosity.

John