--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Paul E. Doniger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Paul E. Doniger [log in to unmask]

Yes! And all research in education that I've ever seen agrees that class size is a vital component in successful learning.  This is especially important to the writing classroom.

Paul E. Doniger

"If this were play'd upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction" (_Twelfth Night_ 3.4.127-128).