Before we vote Brad off the island, perhaps we ought to take a look at the list traffic over the past several months and how much of it has been generated by responses to Brad and his posts.  If I'm not mistaken (an ever-present possibility), Brad's posts have been the jumping-off point for much discussion, all of which, by the way, I delete immediately upon discovering it's in response to Brad and one of his posts.  Unfortunately, I can program my email to ignore only his posts, not those that respond to him.  My point simply is this:  if the group finds Brad is so objectionable, why the intense interest in what he has to say?

Geoff Layton

Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:30:09 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: question for Brad Johnson ONLY
To: [log in to unmask]

Amen!

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Richard Wallis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Much to my surprise, Brad Johnson responded "No" to a harmless request. If he refuses to give a responsive answer, why should anyone on this list answer his trollingly persistent questions about verb tenses?

Henceforth, I think that nobody on this list should respond to a question about verb tenses from Brad Johnson. If you respond to his bait, he'll simply bait you further. It's apparently all he knows how to do.

To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list" Visit ATEG's web site at http://ateg.org/

Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now. To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list"