John,

The Membership Coordinator of ATEG is Cornelia Paraskevas, although I don't
know her email address.

The treasurer is Joan Berger. I'm afraid I don't know her email address
either.

Wish I could be more helpful. I believe ATEG is undergoing some transitions
and growing pains. I do hope everyone will stick with the group while some
improvements are made to its daily operations!

John Alexander