All -- I have been in Florida for a few weeks wearing a different hat as a
board member for a non-profit; however, I'll be home on Wednesday and will
have some updates about the ATEG website. I have some outlines that look
exciting!

Geoff, feel free to send me any files you'd like to share with the group and
I'll post them on our website, be it the current or future version!

John