From: Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 10:10:17 AM
Subject: Re: insanity

Dick,
    The idea for this most recent conversation is to come up with a view of the
past perfect that pleases the rest of us. Whether it pleases Brad is not
important.  It is insanity to expect a conversation with Brad to accomplish
anything new, so our goal should be to discuss it with each other. I am looking
forward to reading what Herb comes up with. I expect Brad to react angrily to
that, but his response is irrelevant.

   I may be wrong, but I think reacting to Brad has kept us from a productive
discussion.

Craig

On 2/16/2011 3:51 PM, Dick Veit wrote:
If we would all try just a little harder, explain the past perfect just a little
more clearly, try just one or two or fifty more times to get you-know-who to
engage in productive dialogue, surely then he will see reason and all will be
well and we can turn to other topics. We won't know if we don't try many, many,
many more times, will we?

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:45:46 -0500