As far as I know, SenDraw still is the predominant tool.

There was an open source project for sentence diagramming software called
GibbonZ I hear some "buzz" about last year. It's still listed on
SourceForge, but I don't know what happened to it. It doesn't appear to have
any downloads available.

A professor at CUNY developed a software program for R-K diagrams, but I
don't know if it has all of the features you'd be looking for:

http://faculty.baruch.cuny.edu/gdalgish/NewDiagramming/diagramguide.htm

A seminary friend tells me that Logos Bible Software comes with R-K diagram
capability.

John Alexander