  _____

From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Myers, Marshall
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: On-line Teaching of an Introductory Grammar Course

Fellow Grammarians,

Has anyone out there taught an on-line grammar course?

We're under increasing pressure to offer every course taught by the English
Department on-line. Your school may be exerting similar pressure.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marshall

To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface
at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave
the list"