Beth (and All),

If you would be willing to have your syllabus shared on the WWW, please send it to me directly with explicit permission for such posting. I'll see what I can do to get it there, perhaps in a central collection.

John

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Beth Young <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Marshall,

I’ve been teaching grammar online at least 2x/year since 2000.  My course won an “exemplary course award” from webct some years ago.  I’ll be leaving for CCCC tomorrow, but would be happy to share syllabus, etc., when I return, if you’re interested (or if you’ll be at CCCC maybe we can meet over coffee).

Beth

Dr. Beth Rapp Young

Associate Professor, English

U of Central Florida, Orlando