We teach a 200-level grammar course and a 300-level rhetorical grammar
course fully online, and very successfully, I might add. We've got
fairly well developed course module that are somewhat interactive and
that were written by our faculty members. We also use two of Martha's
books, one in each course, as well as a handbook.
Linda

Linda Di Desidero, Ph.D.
Director, Communication Studies & Professional Writing
University of Maryland University College
School of Undergraduate Studies
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD  20783-8083

College English Association