As the current administrator of the listserv, I second Craig's suggestion.
Please feel free to send me a message containing comments, questions, and/or
requests concerning this email list. Your privacy and anonymity will always
be respected. If the same subject matter is sent by multiple subscribers
I'll certainly share it with the entire list as an item of significance.
When appropriate, I'll consult with ATEG officers; however, this group has
traditionally functioned in a self-governing manner and I see no reason why
that can't continue.

You can always send a message to: [log in to unmask]

That email address will route to whoever the current list administrator is
as a priority message.

Grammar on!

John Alexander
Austin, Texas