Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 15:12:12 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Breaking up and being single (one graphic)
To: [log in to unmask]

Brad,

Both hads are correct.

Martha

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 08:19:33 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Breaking up and being single (one graphic)
To: [log in to unmask]

Martha,

For your collection of perfect errors. From the Washington Post Sunday supplement, 31july11.

.brad.03aug11.

To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list" Visit ATEG's web site at http://ateg.org/