This sounds great! Thanks for sharing, Peter! If any of the presenters want
to make handouts available to ATEG pre- or post-conference (either via
listserv or website), they are free to do so (they should contact me via
email). I hope those attending the conference will take advantage of the
opportunity to learn more about this approach to language in the classroom.

John