From: Philip Bralich [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: More On-Line Attention for FL/ESL/Grammar Memoir.: Submitted for Possible Review

I am currently submitting the following to book review bloggers for mention or review of my book.  There is much for ESL/FL Teachers, RPCVs, PCVS, Linguists, IT Professionals in NLP and so on.  Please forward to interested bloggers/reviewers.

Submitted for Review:  Blaming Japhy Rider:  Memoir of a Dharma Bum Who Survived published by Balboa Press.  Release date: February 20, 2012.  Review copies (hardcopy, paperback, or ebook) available at [log in to unmask] or from the author.

Press Release:

Prweb

Free-Press-Release.com

  http://www.free-press-release.com/news-psychological-and-spiritual-trium

  ph-shared-by-ptsd-survivor-in-new-book-1334254043.html

PressReleasePoint.com

  http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/psychological-and-spiritual-triumph-sha

  red-ptsd-survivor-new-book

PRLog.com

  http://www.prlog.org/11848167-psychological-and-spiritual-triumph-shared

  -by-ptsd-survivor-in-new-book.html

  American Chronicles (may take up to 5 days to appear)

  PR.com (may take a few days to appear)

  And a few other links.

  The press release was also distributed to 80 book reviewers and 290 bookstores.

Author Website:

  http://www.blamingjaphyrider.com

Author Blog:

  http://philipbralich.authorsxpress.com

Search Engine Presence:

  “Blaming Japhy Rider” gets 20+ pages on Google.

  “Philip Bralich” gets 3+ pages on Google.

Email Campaign:

  500,000 plus opt-in list email campaign by the publisher going out in a few days

Social Networking:

  I am about to start working on social networking for my book.  I am planning a series of posts pertinent to the book and the topics therein.  Currently, the following sites are just set up.  I will get them

  better organized and designed a bit  over the weekend and then work on posts, posting, and networking next week.

Yahoo! Mail:

AuthorsXpress Blog:

http://Philipbralich.authorsxpress.com

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pbralich

Linkedin:

http://www.linkedin.com/pbralich

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/pbralich

Twitterfeed:

AmazonCentral:

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0074002DO

Shelfari:

http://www.shelfari.com/philipbralich

http://shelfari.com/books/26988214/Blaming-Japhy-Rider-Memoir-of-a-Dharma-Bum-Who-Survived

Goodreads:

http://www.goodreads.com/philipbralich

LibraryThing:

http://www.librarything.com/profile/philipbralich

Book Fairs and Galleries:

The book will have a face out at:

Book Expo America

When: June 5-7, 2012
Where: Jacob K. Javits Center New York, NY

 Attendees:  Over 11,000 Book Industry Professionals in ONE Place - Book Expo America 2012

Not purchased yet, but looking at:

Balboa press galleries in Australia, England, Scotland, U.S. and Canada

My memoir / expose of the seedier side of the beats, the hippies, and the new age is now available.  Press release at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209654.htm

The dedication:

“This book is dedicated to the elucidation of ‘the best

minds of my generation destroyed by madness,’ to

those who have sought to stop the madness rather than

exacerbate it, to the best minds of the Eastern and

Western traditions who never succumbed to the madness,

and to the victims of those who did.”

The opening poem:

He*rd said.

He said she said that they said I said … but

What I really said

Is I think it’s you instead.