Here's the discussion so far on the MLA LinkedIn site. I'm not quite sure how this works - somehow I found myself subscribed to this discussion.

Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 15:29:01 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: It's time for a renewed focus on grammar and syntax in both English and modern language classrooms.

Modern Language Association

LinkedIn

Modern Language Association

May 20, 2013

New Discussions (1)

It's time for a renewed focus on grammar and syntax in both English and modern language classrooms.

Started by Kim Bayley, --

Like · Flag

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

You are receiving Group Digest emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Geoffrey Layton (Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Oklahoma). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA