you will need to find the job ad and apply through the system,Melinda. But I would also email your resume and application material as well.

I don't think that the job is posted yet. I will check with Liz next week and get back to you!

Have  a great weekend!

Linda

Linda Di Desidero, PhD

Director, Leadership Communication Skills Center

Marine Corps University

Gray Research Center, Room 122

Quantico, Virginia 22134

703-784-4401

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Melinda Schwenk-Borrell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks, Linda!  Now, a really dumb question for you . . . Should I talk to someone at UMUC to apply, or should I go through the computer system for jobs?

Best,

Melinda