Hi everyone!

I apologize for the problems that people have had with the Facebook and
Twitter links in my previous email.

If you click on the link below, you should find working links to the ATEG
Facebook and Twitter accounts:

http://ateg.weebly.com/social-media.html

Just let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, and please do consider being an ATEG guest blogger!

All the best,
Sean