Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 00:56:55 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New book on metalinguistic awareness
To: [log in to unmask]

If Herb is not interested, I'll write the review.
Mike

I thought of that, too - let me check. But in the meantime, if Herb defers, how about you?

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:58:19 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

I'll defer to Herb. He saw it first. The book is expensive. Would the publisher send him a copy for review?

Herb -- What is SinS?

Mike

Which one of you guys is going to volunteer to review the book for ATEG Journal? Or you can both review it in a joint contribution.

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:20:23 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New book on metalinguistic awareness
To: [log in to unmask]

Herb

Thanks for the notice about the new book. It certainly looks interesting. A related book that I would recommend is Roehr and Ganem-Gutierrez's "The Metalinguistic Dimension in Instructed Second Language Learning" that came out in 2013. Applied linguistics deals a lot with metalinguistic awareness in teaching a second language.

Mike

Has anyone seen this book?  It looks worth a review in SinS.

Herb