Obviously, I didn't mean to send it to the entire list. I thought I was responding only to you.

________________________________
From: Sean Ruday <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 9:54 AM
To: Geoffrey Layton
Cc: Sharon B Saylors; Jeremy Hyler
Subject: Your email to the ATEG Listserv

Hi Geoff,

While I think it's great to invite the presenters at ATEG Conferences
to submit summaries to the ATEG Journal, I don't feel that calling
them "presumed professionals" is very helpful to anyone. I've attached
the abstracts for the 2017 ATEG Conference presentations; would these
work? If there are people from whom you'd like more information, I'll
give you the relevant email addresses so that you can follow up with
them.

In the meantime, I think it would go a long way if you sent a message
to the ATEG Listserv apologizing for the tone of the original email.
I'm happy to talk further if you like; my cell phone number is (434)
987-4011.

Thanks,
Sean