ADHS Archives

August 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dick B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:42:07 -1000
Thanks for the quick response. Sounds like a great approach. Eliminating private
messages, elimination of all the virus stuff that seems unique to your site,
elimination of duplication, elimination of irrelevant commercial messages
(whatever that means). Use of the delete button. Lots of work for you. But you are
the volunteer. I simply wrote because I have a very specific interest in history.
One friend of mine comes to my seminars at The Wilson House in Vermont, knows of
my interest, and repeatedly forwards stuff from Bill L. which has good content. No
one muzzles her or Bill; but when he proposed sending something of mine to the
history buff site, he discovered the Goebbels renewal. Who needs it. There are
literally hundreds of thousands of raw materials now available on the net for our
perusal, study, copying, research, and analysis. Anyway, I'll enjoy what you send
and regard your effort as a valiant and onerous one and appreciate your service.

--
God bless,

Dick B.
P.O. Box 837