ADHS Archives

December 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Bezos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 02:51:47 -0800
Over the last year, we've received thousands of
suggestions from our customers, and I'm happy
to report that we've crossed a few off our to-do
list.

We've added a convenient new Gift Center that can
guide you to the perfect books for every person on
your holiday list, even those who seemingly have
everything (we'll even help you avoid books that
aren't good reads).

A second new feature: gift certificates, including
electronic gift certificates. You can send Amazon.com
gift certificates to anyone, anywhere, on paper or
(really cool) by e-mail--so you can give a colleague
or friend a gift, even if all you know is their
e-mail address. (I'm using the e-mail version of our
gift certificates for many of the people I've met
online; in most cases, I don't even know their
physical address.)

Finally, we've enhanced our Children's and Young
Adult categories. Now you can even search for
children's books by age range.

I sincerely hope you'll stop by for a visit.
You can find our Gift Center at:

    http://www.amazon.com/gift-center

Thank you for being an Amazon.com subscriber. Best
wishes for the holidays and the new year, from all
of us here at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Jeff Bezos
Founder & CEO
Amazon.com

P.S. I hope you enjoyed reading about these new
features. However, if you'd rather not receive any
future notices of this sort from Amazon.com, please
send an e-mail message to:

Please include the following text as the first
line of your message:

    "unsubscribe [log in to unmask]"

If you use any other e-mail addresses that you'd
like us to remove from our mailing list, please also
include those addresses in the message you send to

P.P.S. If you'd like to change your e-mail address or
password, please review your account information at:

    http://www.amazon.com/your-account

You'll be able to adjust your e-mail address or
password and view the status of your orders.