ADHS Archives

January 2009

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Catherine Ferland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:40:17 -0500
Dear colleagues,

I want to let you know that I'm the editor of the serie «Paradis artificiels» at
the Presses de l'Université Laval (Laval University Press). I'm looking for
original works in the alcohol and/or drugs field to be published in the serie.

http://pulaval.com/collection/paradis-artificiels-129.html

The manuscripts must be originals and presented in French. Think of it
carefully: it is about a great opportunity of joining a new readership.

For additional information or to send a proposal, please write at

Greetings,

Catherine Ferland
Associate Professor
Department of History
University of Sherbrooke

--
Catherine Ferland
Professeure associée

AVANT D'IMPRIMER, PENSEZ À L'ENVIRONNEMENT