BESTBUDDIES Archives

December 2014

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kirstyn Nyegard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirstyn Nyegard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2014 19:55:27 -0500
Hello everyone!

For December, we are requiring all buddy matches to see their buddy once (either at the event Friday or a one-on-one) and one contact.

For all associate members who do not have a buddy, we will be having 6 potential new buddy matches available! Please email myself, Chelsie ([log in to unmask]) or Macy ([log in to unmask]) if you are interested in having a buddy (do not reply all, email in a separate message). Also, please make every effort to be at the Holiday Ball event Friday at 7:00.

We also need a few associate members to hangout with some buddies who are not matched or have buddies who cannot attend.

Let us know, see you all Friday!

Kirstyn Nyegard
Co-Membership Coordinator