BESTBUDDIES Archives

March 2013

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rachel Kobelt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Kobelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:31:51 -0500
Hello members,

I hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to spring break! We are very excited for our walk on April 12th and we wanted to give you the opportunity to distribute or forward the walk forms attached to this email to any interested businesses or individuals that may be willing to donate. We have some very exciting events planned for the walk and any donation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a wonderful rest of the week!