EDLLEAD Archives

July 2006

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Van Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:07:54 -0060
Genuine Swiss made Role1x repilcas are as close to the real thing
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers
are unable to tell the difference from the real RoleKx watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fractoin of the price.

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DIS9COUNT OFER!

http://RA3CRHaqx3xty0ggy3bas8xsaqfaaa.prunetolij.com/

to the teachers of  high-school and  college courses in science  fiction (of
apart, either.
avidly sought by the science-fiction reader. It has space flight and  future
     "Yeah.  Your hydromagnetic trap, whatchamacallit . . . Object 77b. It's
     "You did say you wanted to be out of the mob, didn't you?"
Well, we're going to do it in reverse. Watch!" I  threw the first  nut.  Not

answered, and he lifted from the sand and turned  east,  toward  the  home
bench, my knees empty, my head empty, my soul empty. Gulping down the strong