EDLLEAD Archives

December 2005

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amy Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:45:05 -0500
Adobe Premier Pro 7.0 XP - $50
http://deliberate.oempr.com/

To save time is to lengthen life.
The two most abundant things in the universe are Hydrogren and stupidity.
I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting.
Someone's boring me. I think it's me.
One man's magic is another man's engineering. Supernatural is a null word.
With time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.
To be idle requires a strong sense of personal identity.