EDLLEAD Archives

June 2007

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:54:00 +0100
CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

We all have followed you, step by step, with utmost concern and hope.

Broader stock indicators rose. I share in the disappointment of my
colleagues that we were not able to move forward on this bill tonight,"
Sen. Two factors stand out.

Most of its business loans in Hampton Roads are made for purchases of
vehicles and equipment, Hancock said.
This would be the first time in five years that the president attends
the weekly Senate GOP luncheon.

Mossadegh,  had achieved a great victory by nationalizing the Oil
industry.
The UN does not posses the strength it is expected to have, and not
because there is any flaw in the idea of the UN, but in how its
membership and representation is defined.

Senate bipartisanly failed the American people.

The Russian-made Ilioshin plane is one of the planes that Saddam Hussein
sent to Iran during the first Gulf War for safekeeping, when Saddam
invaded Kuwait.
" Investors are concerned about rising interest rates because the
increases drive up borrowing costs, making home mortgages and corporate
deals more expensive. Broader stock indicators rose.

This event was the beginning of many movements against colonialism and
for independence in the world.

National Semiconductor Corp.

The Hispanic National Bar Association called the failure to pass the
bill "unacceptable. In addition, some members of the military or spouses
borrow to finance small businesses.

"The HNBA supports passage of the Senate bill on comprehensive
immigration reform," said Jimmie V. Second, the exchange of heavy-handed
amendments, in particular by Senators with announced opposition to any
immigration reform, was a sad lesson in Congressional debacle.
The UN should eventually be the final and independent authority serving
the interests of the people of the world.

I tried every possible way. Our leaders in all parties have the power
and responsibility to ensure all children the health coverage they need
to survive, thrive and learn.

Second, the exchange of heavy-handed amendments, in particular by
Senators with announced opposition to any immigration reform, was a sad
lesson in congressional debacle.

The American people have a fundamental understanding that our
immigration system should be effective and lawful, and they recognized
that this bill does not achieve those goals.