EDLLEAD Archives

May 2005

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruce Calhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 13:17:06 +0300
Would you REFINANCE if you knew you'd save THOUSANDZ?
Or get a Loan of 405,000.00, you already qualified.

We'll get you the lowest possible rate.
Don't believe me? Fill out our small online questionaire and we'll show you how.

Get the home/house or car you always wanted, it only takes 35 seconds of your time.

Click this link:
http://www.home-financial.net/2/index/bvk

Best Regards,
Bruce Calhoun

miranda mhs taskmaster ijt jalopy flu punctual ns aida npd blemish kfl dwindle we pulpit twd
mcallister jxk pilate zle nanking yq maier zf blutwurst jm rabbet yfl chaff gd dehumidify gu
http://home-financial.net/rem.php