EDLLEAD Archives

December 2005

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nannie Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 00:38:05 -0500
For your convenience purchase all your prescription and non prescription needs at discount prices.
http://hearsay.newmedbest.info/?astronauticsxtvuypassportszgvCharlottesville

RESOLUTE, adj. Obstinate in a course that we approve.
I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education.

They can conquer who believe they can.
Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?
Vox populi, vox humbug.
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.