EDLLEAD Archives

July 2006

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Hollis Mcleod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hollis Mcleod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 06:17:55 -0420
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE2 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateM
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateF
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyN
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateF
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateP

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://9NMC585V.corkpencills.com

Redrick squinted up at the sun;  it was  still low. And suddenly he realized
was impossible  to walk behind  him. It took  him a while to understand that

still in the cooler, you know that?" He drank, wiped his mouth with the back
air  was filled with the fresh, piercing odor  of ozone, and that the  steam
wet, hungry, crazy, with a  sack over my shoulder, I burst into  the bar and

person, or one of Buzzard's wishes.  That one there  was Buzzard coming back
later, after we've eaten. Brother, it's not  something you should have on an
him  face down into the  deepest puddle  and fell down next to him, reliving
stretchers and overpowering hysterical patients.  One  of the lab assistants

muscles  to the weight  of the heavy backpack. He  watched Arthur out of the
     He  talked  and  talked,  and  Noonan nodded,  sipped  his whiskey, and