EDLLEAD Archives

August 2006

EDLLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

EDL Leadership Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:02:11 +0200
Hi!

 You crave to shoot like a film star… I think, yes.
 Fill up your supplies with our secure ordering, cost saving and fast delivery. Enhanced male power and unlimited prowess with your girl The best products for the winning guys

 Check up here: http://www.waitfe.com

 World’s greatest brands produce these goods in top class labs with latest technologies.

Ladonna Latham

Once seen never forgotten A crowd is not company.
If you educate a man you educate an individual but if you educate a woman you educate a family  He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day If the wind will not serve, take to the oars Don't mind how bird vex, it can't vex with tree.
Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going