GREEKJWS Archives

November 2006

GREEKJWS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ervin Mckinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greek JWS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:07:17 -0480
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Comptany red Reef Laboratoaries Inc.
SYMB ol: R REF
Price: $0.55
Volume Expe ctations: Huge

RREF has just agrceed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution
contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the nfews on RREF and it expansions
as well as new applicatons for its prodpucts we expect to see more of this
type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this innlovative
companty.

RREF is pricted to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like
this and up coming announcemencts of more contracts and the soon to be
established lab facilities in Louisuiana and the upcoming satellite labs that this
stjocks pricee will bring great returns for its incvestors.

Get on RREF Wednesday, Morning!

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Ervin Mckinney.

and the gentlemen did nothing but eat and admire.be guided by reason; and, in my opinion, exertion should always be in proportion to what is required."
"you shall hear then-but prepare yourself for something very dreadful. the first time of my ever"and do you really know all this?" cried mrs. gardiner, whose curiosity as to the mode of her
after playing some italian songs, miss bingley varied the charm by a lively scotch air; and soon"you need not be frightened. i never heard any harm of her; and i dare say she is one of the most